We work closely with clients to develop a financial plan, which serves as a map to achieve financial and life goals. It is critical to understand the big picture when it comes to financial planning. Our financial planning process involves the following steps:
- Establish client/planner relationship
- Gather client data and determine goals and expectations
- Analyze data and determine financial status
- Develop and present financial plan
- Implementation of the plan by client and advisor
- Monitor the financial plan
We believe it is important for our clients to know where they are going and to have a clear picture of their investment objectives. Natural instincts can often be an investor’s worst enemy when it comes to investing in the capital markets. The clarity of a sound financial plan helps our clients to have a better investment experience.